quarta-feira, 11 de julho de 2007

Dido [ encanto, você sabe onde ]


Here With Me


I didn't hear you leave,
I wonder how am I still here and
I don't want to move a thing, it might change
my memory, oh I am what I am, I'll do what I want,
but I can't hide.
and I won't go, I won't sleep, I can't breathe,
until you're resting here with me,
and I won't leave,and I can't hide, I cannot be, until
you're resting here with me
I don't want to call my friends, they might wake me
from this dream, and I can't leave this bed, risk
forgetting all that's been
Oh I am what I am, I'll do what I want, but I can't hide,
and I won't go, I won't sleep,and I can't breathe, until
you're resting here with me
and I won't leave, and I can't hide, I cannot be,
until you're resting here with me.


Humhum, adoro-te tanto... Dido, Dido..
Muito obrigado, Little darling. Muito obrigado mesmo, Carla!

=)



3 comentários:

Vinny44 disse...

Opaa...bom blog...
adoro a dido...essa musica é show..
continue postando coisas assim...de mais um pingo de humor no seu que vai ficar excelente...
Falow!!

Cristiano disse...

Aew, Blog legal!

Abraço.

www.piraodagua.co.nr

Johnn. disse...

Nó, Nobre, nosso gosto musical até agora bateu direitinho!